Monday, May 5, 2008

It was Friday, with Dorie



While I figure out my &*$#! camera problems, I have to let you know I just scored this baking handbook for $7.99 at T.J.Maxx. Searching and searching their book section I knew there would be a dessert book that I was dying for. T.J.'s did not fail me, as usual!

I have been wanting this book for a long time but being the mother of four children, I do not pay full price for much of anything. Retail would have been $40.00, and Amazon would have been $26.40 plus shipping. Gotta love T.J.'s!

I am not a member of Tuesday's With Dorie....yet. I am just finally getting ready to beg for membership to the Daring Bakers. I think a once a month baking commitment is about all I could handle right now.

I devoured the "baking book" immediately. Beautiful photography, recipes that all seem to die for. Highly recommended, but see if you can snag the deal I did at T.J.'s!

No comments: